About me

Hi, I am Mouli. I am an artist turned designer. With graduate degrees in Computer Science from Kurnool and Fine Arts from Hyderabad JNTU, I pursued my post-graduation in Information and Interface design at one of the nation’s most esteemed institutions – National Institute of Design.

My work experience spans across advertising, graphic design and recently user experience design which in turn encompasses information, interface and interaction design. Opportunities to work with renowned organizations like SAP Labs, Cordys R&D India Pvt Ltd have elicited in me the yearning for challenging work, ability to comprehend effectively and collaborate efficiently. NID has been a significant milestone in my journey. My mentor, Dr. Jignesh Khakhar often quoted that “God is in the details”. These words reinforce the perfectionist in me who seeks multiple design iterations for quality in deliverables.

I am an ardent browser who believes that sharing useful links with friends helps me stay updated and connected with the fast paced world around. Information exchange stirs design discussions, ameliorates design thinking and fuels new ideas.



A selection of some of my projects are here. You can reach contact me at mouli.145@gmail.com and can reach on +91 9480232559.